AN EVENING WITH DEEPAK CHOPRA
Join New York Times bestselling author Deepak Chopra as he shares new insights from his latest work The Healing Self and explores some of the most important and baffling questions.
Vroman’s Bookstore presents Deepak Chopra presenting and signing his new book
The Healing Self
There is a new revolution occurring in health today. That revolution is you.
In the face of environmental toxins, potential epidemics, superbugs, and the accelerated aging process, the significance of achieving optimum health has never been more crucial—and the burden to achieve it now rests on individuals making the right lifestyle choices every day.
That means you. You—not doctors, not pharmaceutical companies—are ultimately responsible for your own health.
Join New York Times bestselling author Deepak Chopra as he shares new insights from his latest work The Healing Self and explores some of the most important and baffling questions
· Are we in the midst of a major paradigm shift in science?
· Is the next stage of human development conscious evolution?
· Do we have the ability to influence the future evolution of the cosmos?
· How does our understanding of consciousness as pure potentiality enhance our capacity for intuition, creativity, conscious choice making, healing, and the awakening of dormant potentials such as non local communication and non local sensory experience?
· How does our understanding of consciousness also enhance our capacity for total well being (physical, emotional, spiritual, social, community, financial and ecological)?
· Chopra will address these questions as well as practical ways to experience higher consciousness, transformation and healing.
Deepak Chopra , founder of The Chopra Foundation and co-founder of The Chopra Center for Wellbeing, is a world-renowned pioneer in integrative medicine and personal transformation, and is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism. He is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians, Clinical Professor at UCSD Medical School, Researcher, Neurology and Psychiatry at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH), and a member of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists. The World Post and The Huffington Post global internet survey ranked Chopra #17 influential thinker in the world and #1 in Medicine. Chopra is the author of more than 85 books translated into over 43 languages, including numerous New York Times bestsellers.
For more information visit: www.deepakchopra.com
Tickets are $36.00 (+ tax & fees).
Each ticket will include a one copy of The Healing Self, which will be handed out at the event.